This handy kit has everything you need to endure a long-haul flight in comfort.
Flight 001 Aero Pak Review
Price and Where to Buy the Flight 001 Aero Pak: You can buy the Aero Pak on Flight 001’s website.
How the Flight 001 Aero Pak Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Aero Pak is like an even better version of a first-class amenity kit. It contains a contoured eye mask (which blocks out light way better than those flimsy free ones), four sets of foam earplugs, a cooling inflatable pillow, padded socks, a dental kit (with a toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss), and a pen (essential for custom forms).
- Value: 7/10. The Aero Pak costs $65, which is less than it would cost you to buy the toiletry bag and items inside separately.
- Portability: 10/10. Everything comes inside a reusable toiletry bag that will keep the essentials easy to find even in a cramped airplane seat.
- Durability: 9/10. Everything is reusable (although you’ll run out of the toothpaste and floss after a few flights).
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The sleek pack is perfectly designed to neatly fit everything inside.
Final Verdict: Make your next long-haul flight much more comfortable by treating yourself to the Aero Pak.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.