These Agua storm-proof camera bags are basically guaranteed to be indestructible. If you travel with a lot of camera gear, especially in rugged places, then you’re going to want a high-performance camera bag like one of these guys.
Agua Storm-Proof Camera Bags Review:
Price and Where to Buy: You can purchase both the Agua Versa backpack and Agua Sling bag on Indiegogo. “Super Early bird” offers start at $99 for any of the bags and increase to an “Early bird” rate of $119. Normal Indiegogo pricing for the Sling bag is $139 and $169 for the Versa backpack.
Note: Retail pricing will be $189 for the Sling bag and $219 for the Versa backpack.
How the Agua Storm-Proof Camera Bags Rate:
- Usefulness: 9/10. For pro and amateur travel photographers, Agua storm-proof camera bags offer must-have protection in inclement weather. Both camera bags have waterproof exterior pockets for easy access to items, and the body can fit a DSLR, extra lenses, and other electronics like a tablet or laptop. If you’re looking for more storage or to use this bag as your personal item when flying, go with the backpack as it can fit a tablet or 13-inch laptop. My favorite feature of the backpack is that it can transform into three different carrying positions: backpack, sling, and ‘X’ positioned. If you’re looking for a smaller size, the sling bag is compact and allows you to quickly draw your camera out, in under three seconds.
- Value: 9/10. If you score either of these camera bags at an early bird rate, you’re getting a great deal. Even at the standard Indiegogo prices, these camera bags are comparable to other high performance camera bags and travel backpacks.
- Portability: 10/10. The material of these bags makes them super lightweight and easy to travel with. Both have a USB-charging slot and spare battery case so you can charge your electronics on the go.
- Durability: 10/10. The IPX3 water resistant bags are made from tarpaulin and have a stylish matte finish. Not only do they provide superior water protection for your electronics and camera, but the Agua camera bags also have a rigid bottom for impact protection.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. The Agua storm-proof camera bags fit photographers and travelers with active lifestyles, and can give you peace of mind when traveling with camera gear.
Final Verdict: If you’re headed out to the backcountry or on a safari, you’ll want a high-performance camera bag, and the Agua storm-proof camera bags deliver.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at editor@.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.