The Aviator Jeans Comfort Skinny Fit are soft and lightweight jeans that feel like leggings but look like pants, and have plenty of travel-friendly features like hidden security pockets.
Aviator Jeans Comfort Skinny Fit Review
Price and Where to Buy the Aviator Jeans Comfort Skinny Fit: The Aviator Jeans Comfort Skinny Fit jeans are available on Aviator’s website for $110.
How the Aviator Jeans Comfort Skinny Fit Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Comfortable, cool, quick-drying, and flexible, the Aviator Jeans Comfort Skinny Fit are perfect for travel. The pants have six pockets, including a secret back pocket with a hidden zipper.
- Value: 7/10. The Aviators are expensive for jeans, but are comparable to designer models. The travel-friendly features make these a worthwhile investment.
- Portability: 10/10. The jeans are made from a special comfort stretch fabric with shape recovery that won’t sag or bag out even after multiple days of wear.
- Durability: 10/10. Despite their softness, the Aviator Jeans hold up to lots of wear.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The pants come in two neutral colors (black and a light grey), that will go with anything in your travel wardrobe.
Final Verdict: On the hunt for the perfect travel jeans? The Aviator Comfort Skinny Fit jeans are it!
More from SmarterTravel:
- 15 Best Travel Pants for Men and Women
- The Best Travel Leggings of 2018
- 12 Stylish Jeans So Comfortable You Can Sleep in Them
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline to see what she wears around the world.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.