Baro’s The Charlie jacket is completely waterproof, but still breathable and stylish.
Baro’s The Charlie Jacket Review
Price and Where to Buy The Charlie: At the time of writing, the Charlie was available on Baro’s website for $225.
How The Charlie Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Charlie is made from a 10,000mm waterproof fabric, and it has reinforced seams to prevent any water from getting in. You’ll stay dry in even the heaviest of downpours. The lightweight jacket is also breathable, so you won’t get too muggy or sweaty either.
- Value: 6/10. The Charlie is definitely an investment jacket, but it’s neutral and timeless, and you’ll get a lot of wear out of it.
- Portability: 10/10. This lightweight jacket resists wrinkles and is easy to pack. The cotton-like feel makes the Charlie comfortable to wear on long journeys.
- Durability: 10/10. The jacket is very well-made, and all of the seams are reinforced. The Charlie will last you a long time.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The Charlie doesn’t look like your standard rain coat — it looks like a stylish motorcycle jacket. You can wear this anywhere!
Final Verdict: Never deal with a soggy jacket again — upgrade to the stylish Charlie jacket and stay dry and cool.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.