Brussels What To Pack
It’s always a good idea to compile a location-specific packing list when preparing for any trip. The following is a comprehensive packing list for Brussels. You’ll want to personalize it, of course, but you’ll get a good idea of what you’ll want to bring on your trip.
Whether you’re staying for a short period of time or a long while, luggage options from carry-ons to backpacks are key for Brussels.
When it comes to clothing in Brussels, your best bet is to be prepared. Weather and temperature can vary from quite warm to very chilly, often in the same trip. Rain and wind are also possibilities, depending on the time of year you are visiting. It’s best to bring layers. Here are some must-haves:
Clothes to Pack
Its essential that you bring comfortable walking shoes on your trip. Like most European cities, Brussels is lovely and walkable, so you’ll probably put in some miles. Don’t make the mistake of not bringing comfortable shoes.
Electronics and Photo Gear
This list will depend on your personal preferences, but here’s a rough guide to start with:
- Double-check that you bring all chargers needed for laptop, tablet, smartphone, cameras, and ereaders.
- Pack extra memory cards for your camera; they are small and don’t add weight, so you’re better off erring on the side of bringing too much.
- Same goes for extra memory for your smartphone. You’d be surprised how fast they fill up when traveling, especially if your phone is your primary camera or if you’re shooting video.
- If you’re bringing an SLR camera and trying to choose between lenses, consider bringing one wide-angle lens and one good telephoto.
- A point-and-shoot camera if you don’t want to carry a bigger camera.
- Don’t forget to bring some type of power bank and the appropriate power converters, too.
Electronics to Pack
Editor’s note: The content on this page was compiled using real traveler tips and experience on what to pack for Brussels.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.