Just because you’re at sea during the last weeks of December doesn’t mean the winter holidays will pass you by. [% 11986 | | Carnival %], for example, offers holiday cruises across its entire fleet, with special entertainment, programming, and decorations to celebrate all the winter festivities.
On Wednesday, August 1, Carnival will offer limited-time discounts on four- to seven-night holiday cruises. Starting prices for inside cabins on sailings over the Christmas and New Year’s period include:
- $439 for four-night Caribbean and Bahamas cruises from Miami
- $439 for four-night Baja Mexico cruises from Long Beach
- $569 for five-night Caribbean cruises from Tampa
- $599 for five-night Caribbean and Bahamas cruises from Miami
- $719 for seven-night Caribbean cruises from Miami
- $949 for seven-night Caribbean cruises from Tampa
Fares are per person based on double occupancy, and do not include additional taxes or fees.
If you’d like to take advantage of these rates, call 800-227-6482 or a travel agent on Wednesday. You may think it’s too early to start planning a winter vacation, but now is actually a great time to get good pricing and your choice of cabins on a December sailing.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.