For all of you with short attention spans: Carnival is having another one-day sale. No time to think, just act!
Book select cruises departing prior to March 31, 2007, and you’ll receive a best available cabin upgrade for free. You must book today, April 27. Prices start at $259 per person for a three-night cruise. Four- through 12-night sailings are also on sale.
But of course there are always restrictions.
- Taxes and fees are additional, which means you will be paying more than $259 per person for your cruise.
- This offer is capacity controlled and rates are subject to change at any time without notice. So if you wait until this evening to book, that $259 fare may be gone.
- Upgrades are available in categories 4A through 8I, but categories 1A, 7A, 6E, 9A, 11, and 12 are ineligible. Choose your cabin wisely if you want an upgrade.
- Upgrades are available within like cabin categories (inside to better inside, oceanview to better oceanview, etc.). You will not be paying for an inside cabin and getting a suite. Oceanview and balcony upgrades are not available on certain ships and sailings (hmm, this deal just keeps getting more and more restricted).
- This offer is not available on all sailings on the Carnival Pride, nor can you get the upgrade on Alaska, Hawaii, or holiday sailings. Four-day cruises on the Paradise through September 18 are also excluded. OK, so what ships are eligible, Carnival?
If you can actually find a sailing with a good price that is eligible for the upgrade, you have my compliments (Carnival does have 13 sample sailings listed and there are more deals not shown). To book said cruise, call a travel agent or 888-CARNIVAL, or visit Carnival’s website. You must request fare code CP1S.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.