The Corkcicle Canteen and Tumbler are both awesome products to have on hand any time of year, but especially for beach season.
Corkcicle Canteen & Tumbler Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The Corkcicle Canteen starts at $20 on its website and Amazon, and the Corkcicle Tumbler at $25 on its website and Amazon.
How the Corkcicle Canteen & Tumbler Rate:
- Usefulness: 9/10. Both the Corkcicle canteen and tumbler are good for everyday use, and especially for beach season. The canteen keeps drinks cold for 25 hours and the tumbler for nine, so you can keep your refreshment of choice chilled all day. The canteen is perfect for water, beer, and wine, and the tumbler for coffee and cocktails. The canteen also has a wide mouth to fit ice cubes for extra chill. Come winter the canteen will keep your drink hot for up to 12 hours, and the tumbler will do the job for three.
- Value: 9/10. At under $25 both of these bottles are a great value for their performance. I’ve tested both throughout the day and my drink stayed refreshingly cold in both the canteen and tumbler.
- Portability: 8/10. This somewhat depends on the size you buy, but both styles are light- to average-weight thanks to their stainless steel, and don’t take up any extra room in bags. Since they’re not glass, you don’t have to worry about breakage on the pool deck, boat, or sand.
- Durability: 9/10. The stainless-steel material is durable, although it could dent from hard falls. Bonus: The bottle has a no-slip bottom and doesn’t sweat in temperature changes.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. There are 23 color options for both the canteen and tumbler, and they’re on-trend with other bottles and tumblers. Whether you’re at the beach or gym, you’ll definitely get some compliments.
Final Verdict: These stylish bottles can replace your beach cooler this summer and will come in handy in the winter, too.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
Globus Tours to Greece, Ireland, France...
Avoya Travelvacation $499+
The Caribbean: Luxe, All-Inclusive Sandals Resorts...
Avoya Travelhotel $489+
Azamara Cruises Around the World w/Free...
Avoya Travelcruise $629+