If you’re looking to go down south of the border, why not head down waaaay south to what’s commonly referred to as the End of the Earth. Ride into Patagonian wonderlands with nicknames like “The Capital of Glaciers,” “The Land of Fire,” and the “Gateway to Patagonia Wildlife;” but first, visit the most European city of the Americas, Buenos Aires. Ten-night vacation packages start at $2,756.
This deal includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Miami; other departure cities are available at varying rates
- Four nights’ accommodations in Buenos Aires
- Two nights’ accommodations in El Calafate
- Two nights’ accommodations in Ushuaia
- Two nights’ accommodations in Puerto Madryn
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- Hotel taxes
- Daily breakfast
How to get this deal: Visit TripMasters‘ website. Travel at these rates is valid for departures from Chicago on September 1, but other cities and dates are also available. The offer provider hasn’t listed a booking deadline. To check prices for your travel dates, use SmarterTravel’s price-comparison tool.
The fine print: All rates are subject to availability. Prices are per room per night, and exclude taxes. Some blackout dates may apply. All prices, dates, and booking details listed here were valid at the time of publication. Some information may have changed since that time.