Devon Maryn Activewear Review
What is it: Activewear from Devon Maryn. We tested the Top Knot Bow Top and Bows to Toes Yoga Capris.
Price and Where to Buy Devon Maryn Activewear: Prices start at $45 on Devon Maryn’s website.
- The tops and bottoms can all be mixed and matched
- Preppy, colorful styles stand out from typical gym wear
- The outfits are great for making your active travel vacation photos pop
- All the items are well-constructed and made from heavy duty fabrics that aren’t see through and hold up to even the sweatiest workouts
- Machine washable
- Super comfortable
- Figure flattering cuts
- Made from moisture-wicking, quick-dry, breathable 4-way stretch fabric
- Most of the bottoms have pockets to keep your phone/keys secure while working out
- The tops are a longer length that will keep you covered
- Devon Maryn is more expensive than other workout clothes you can find, but unlike cheaper items, these will last forever (and look much better).
How Devon Maryn Activewear Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. We love hiking, running, and getting active on vacation. The Devon Maryn collection looks great in our travel snapshots, packs easily, and holds up to our workouts.
- Value: 9/10. This is some of the best quality workout clothes we’ve ever tried, and will last much longer than cheaper options.
- Portability: 10/10. The clothes are all lightweight and pack easily.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. We get tons of compliments at the gym every time we rock our Devon Maryn outfit!
Final Verdict: Tired of unflattering, drab activewear? Devon Maryn is a breath of fresh, preppy air. The styles look great and perform even better—plus most include pockets, something that’s usually missing in women’s workout gear.
Caroline is always on the lookout for cool new travel gear. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram .
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Photo: Devon Maryn)
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
Peru: 6-Night Lima & Cusco Tour,...
All-Incl. Upstate New York Family Ranch...
Ecuador: 4-Night Quito & Galapagos Cruise...