Stay organized, powered up, and within the carry-on limit with ebc’s new Sparrow II Wheeled Garment Bag.
ecbc Sparrow II Wheeled Garment Bag Review
Price and Where to Buy ecbc Sparrow II Wheeled Garment Bag: The ecbc Sparrow II is currently available for $399.99 on ec-bc.com.
How the ecbc Sparrow II Wheeled Garment Bag Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. You can leave the packing cubes behind when you use the Sparrow II. This carry-on suitcase has tons of pockets to keep everything organized–including padded ones for your laptop and tablet. (Just unzip the electronics compartment to go through airport security without digging everything out.) You can even charge everything in the bag with the included 6000mAh power bank. Lockable zippers and an RFID pocket will keep everything secure. I love the garment and duffle sections which keep your clothing neat and prevent wrinkles and creases.
- Value: 7/10. Although pricey for a carry-on, the suitcase currently comes with a free extra power bank for charging.
- Portability: 10/10. The Sparrow II is super easy to roll, with an easy gliding, telescoping handle and smooth wheels.
- Durability: 10/10. The ballistic nylon exterior is pretty tough, and it’s also water-resistant, in case your bag gets left on a rainy runway. The zippers are all self-repairing, so they won’t break on you, no matter how full you stuff the suitcase.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The Sparrow II comes in a sleek black or grey. It’s definitely cool to be able to use your suitcase to charge all your gadgets, and to have unwrinkled clothes (thanks to the garment bag).
Final Verdict: Looking for the ultimate weekend carry-on that will also charge all your devices? The Sparrow II is a great choice.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.