If you’re like me, and have trouble getting comfortable or sleeping on planes, this four-in-one travel pillow helps tremendously. Depending on what you need, it can be a pillow, blanket, seat cushion, or lumbar support.
Fold ‘n Go Blanket & Case Review
How the Fold ‘n Go Blanket & Case Rates:
- Usefulness: 9/10. If you’re a frequent flier and constantly adjusting to planes’ temperatures and in need of comfort, this product is great to have with you on longer flights. It’s also incredibly comfortable and warm, and a great alternative to germy airplane blankets and pillows.
- Value: 8/10. I love that it comes in a convenient case, making it multi-functional to fit whatever comfort needs I have during a flight. For around $20, it’s a good price if you travel often.
- Portability: 9/10. The case and velcro-strap handle make it easy to travel with; I just attached it to the handle of my carry-on.
- Durability: 9/10. Both the blanket and case are machine-washable, so you can wash it after your trip, and the microfiber fabric holds up well.
- Cool Factor: 7/10. Travel comfort products are rarely glamorous, but this one comes in two sleek colors. Plus, everyone will be jealous about how comfortable you look.
Final Verdict: The Fold ‘n Go Blanket & Case is the perfect travel companion, it’s great for planes, trains, buses, long car rides, and even once you’re at your accommodations as an extra cozy blanket.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.