The Venturecase is a soft case from GoPole, designed for holding GoPro cameras and accessories.
GoPole Venturecase Review
Price and Where to Buy GoPole Venturecase:
At the time of writing the Venturecase is $21.65 on Amazon.
- Keeps its shape regardless of how much stuff you pile on top of it
- Holds up to two GoPro cameras with plenty of room for accessories
- Straps keep the cameras in place when moving around
- Has mesh pockets and zippers for memory cards, wires, etc.
- Understated but cool square design
- Durable and weatherproof zippers
- Top handle makes it easy to carry and pull out of a stuffed bag
- Not very compact
- Zippers slow down around corners, so not good for getting your equipment out quickly
How GoPole Venturecase Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10 The Venturecase is very good for keeping your GoPro and all its accessories organized, dry, and protected.
- Value: 10/10 With the current price of the Venturecase on Amazon, it is totally worth it to invest in keeping your equipment safe from water and other damage.
- Portability: 8/10 It would take up quite a bit of space in your average camera bag, which isn’t worth it if using your GoPro is not your priority. This case is more about taking your time to carefully set up your equipment rather than having it ready to pull out should you need to capture something at any moment.
- Cool Factor: 10/10 The gray color is neutral but cool and you’ll look like a total professional with your accessories organized neatly.
If you have a lot of GoPro accessories and want to keep them organized, the Venturecase is a good investment. But for those without a lot of room in their camera bags that want to be able to pull out their equipment on the fly, it could be time consuming. For backpackers, check out GoPole’s more compact Trekcase.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.