The Hartmann 7R Global Carry-On Spinner weighs in at an unbelievable 3.9 lbs., despite being a hardshell suitcase.
Hartmann 7R Global Carry On Spinner Review
Price and Where to Buy the Hartmann 7R Global Carry On Spinner: At the time of writing, the Hartmann 7R Global Carry-On Spinner was on sale at Amazon for $519.99. It is regularly priced at $650 on Hartmann’s website.
How the Hartmann 7R Global Carry On Spinner Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. As someone who is regularly over the carry-on weight limits when flying, I appreciate that this suitcase weighs less than 4 lbs. It’s perfectly sized to fit most airlines’ carry-on requirements (it measures 21.6″ x 15.7″ x 9.05″). The tough outer shell and water-resistant zipper keeps everything in the suitcase dry and protected, no matter what happens to your luggage. Many hard-sided suitcases suffer from a lack of pockets, but the 7R has plenty on the inside–including a zip-around divider that can create two compartments, or be removed entirely. Compression straps keep everything outside of the pockets in place. A TSA-approved lock is built-in to the side of the bag, so you won’t ever have to leave the contents unprotected.
- Value: 7/10. At the regular price, this is an expensive suitcase, but at least you’ll save on overweight bag fees. It’s a great deal at the sale price, plus this bag is built to last. It also comes with a 10 year limited warranty, and is equipped with a Global Recovery System that can help Hartmann get the bag back to you if it’s lost.
- Portability: 10/10. Not only is the 7R super lightweight, but it also has shock-absorbing spring wire steel wheels and a carbon fiber retractable handle that make the suitcase easy to pull.
- Durability: 10/10. The unique “Curv” material that the suitcase’s outer shell is made from is incredibly tough and durable.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The 7R comes in stylish metallic silver, black, and gold colors.
Final Verdict: The Hartmann 7R will help you stay organized and under weight allowance when you travel. Plus, it’s shiny!
Caroline is always on the lookout for cool new travel gear. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
Colombia: Choose Your Length of Stay...
Indus Travelsvacation $505+
Wisconsin Dells Water Park Resort w/Meals,...
Rome to Istanbul: Luxe, 11-Night Mediterranean...
Oceania Cruisescruise $3999+