Enter the Travel + Leisure “Escape to Amalfi Coast” sweepstakes by January 3, 2018, for a chance to win the grand prize: a five-night trip for two to Italy’s Amalfi Coast, including a $1,000 check to cover airfare, hotel accommodations in Sorrento and Positano, daily breakfast, airport transfers, tours of Capri and Pompeii, farewell dinner.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
NOTE: As is often the case with online sweepstakes, by entering you are agreeing to receive email marketing messages from the sponsor. You can easily opt out at any time.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person per day.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $6,150.
Somebody has to win this trip, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- The Airlines That Serve the Healthiest (and Unhealthiest) Meals
- How to Snag a NYC Hotel for $100 per Night
- How to Minimize the Stress of Holiday Travel
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.