InCase Reform Tensaerlite Backpack Review
- MacBook protective cage is made from a trade-marked impact-absorbing Tensaerlite material and lined with faux-fir
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps are ergonomically designed for comfort and support
- Has an OrthoLite carry handle in case you don’t want to wear it as a backpack
- Back foam panel has air-flow channels to keep you cool
- Easy access to smaller items via an exterior side zipper pocket
Designed specifically for the MacBook Pro Retina 15″ and the iPad, this bag might not be the best choice for you if you have other laptops
How InCase Reform Tensaerlite Backpack Rates:
- Usefulness: 8/10 If you’re a MacBook user, this backpack will keep your precious laptop much safer than a standard padded compartment
- Value: 7/10. In the mid-range for a technology-enabled backpack
- Portability: 10/10. The backpack’s 18″ x10.75″ x 6.5″ dimension will fit a decent amount of stuff
- Cool Factor: 10/10. We love the heather gray fabric of the Reform, as well as it’s sleek look
Final Verdict: Give your MacBook the best protection available by keeping it safe in the Reform backpack.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.