Things you should always keep in your car: a flashlight, a jump-starter, and a power bank. The JumpSmart combines these three things into one handy tool.
How the JumpSmart Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. This gadget can jump-start your car, give you light, and power up your phone.
- Value: 7/10. The price is comparable to other jump-starters, and the JumpSmart can be used in three different ways.
- Durability: 10/10. The JumpSmart can be recharged up to 1,000 times.
- Portability: 10/10. You can leave the JumpSmart in your glove box and forget about it until you need it.
Final Verdict: Be prepared for anything on the road with the JumpSmart.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 12 Best Travel Gadgets for Any Trip in 2019
- Editors’ Choice Awards: The Best New Travel Gadgets of 2018
- 7 Tiny Travel Gadgets You Can’t Leave Home Without
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.