Kisha Umbrella Review
What is it: The Kisha umbrella, an umbrella that’s equipped with a Bluetooth chip to alert you if it’s lost (and to give you the weather forecast).
Price and Where to Buy the Kisha Umbrella: Prices start at $79.95 on Kisha’s website.
- Built-in app alerts you if you’ve left your umbrella behind (and you can set up “safe zones” so your phone isn’t alerting you if you leave your umbrella at home)
- Included weather app tells you if you’ll need to bring your Kisha with you
- Map shows you where the umbrella is if you do lose it or it gets stolen
- Special frame is 100 percent windproof
- Made from corrosion-free materials
- Comes in unique designs
- Oversize canopy is big enough to shelter two people
- Easy to open and close
- Protected by a three-year warranty
- The large size means that the umbrella won’t fit in a purse or backpack
How the Kisha Umbrella Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Anyone who’s ever had their umbrella instantly flip inside out and break during a windy rainstorm will appreciate this umbrella.
- Value: 8/10. The price is fairly high, but not so much when compared to other umbrellas of this size. Plus, this unbreakable, hard-to-lose umbrella will last you forever, so it’s still cheaper than buy lots of $15 umbrellas over time.
- Portability: 5/10. We’d love to see a travel-size version of the Kisha.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The umbrella comes in all kinds of fun and unique colors and patterns (but also basic black).
Final Verdict: The Kisha will protect you from wind and rain and will never get lost. We recommend it as a great choice to keep at home, in the office, or in your car, but it’s probably too big for travel.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.