Kruzers slip-on sneakers fold in half for easy packing.
Price and Where to Buy: Kruzers are available on Amazon for $29.99.
How Kruzers Rate:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Foldable shoes are great for packing and for when you need an emergency pair of flats, but most won’t hold up for more than a few minutes of walking. Kruzers have a full rubber sole that offers more support and cushioning than other backup flats.
- Value: 8/10. The shoes are a decent price for the quality.
- Portability: 9/10. Although you can’t fit the slip-ons in your pocket, you can easily fit them in to your purse or carry-on item.
- Durability: 8/10. The all-rubber sole seems like it will withstand a lot of walking.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The shoes come in a number of colors and look like normal, stylish slip-ons.
Final Verdict: Kruzers are the ultimate portable shoe.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.