Libertad’s Travel Shirt achieves the near-impossible: looking like a smart-casual shirt while still being packed with travel-friendly features like hidden pockets.
Libertad Travel Shirt Review:
Price and Where to Buy: Libertad’s Double Chest Pocket Merino Travel Shirt is available on Libertad’s website for $159.
How the Libertad Travel Shirt Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. This shirt is made from a lightweight, 100-percent Merino wool fabric that works in both hot and cold conditions. It’s also odor- and wrinkle-resistant and can be dressed up or down. There are four pockets in this shirt, including two secret pockets for extra security.
- Durability: 9/10. The Merino fabric is very durable, but is still as lightweight as most dress shirts (not like a thick wool at all ). The shirt can be machine washed.
- Style: 9/10. The shirt is available in two cuts—a slimmer fit modern style or a looser classic silhouette.
Final Verdict: This shirt will keep you looking sharp on your travels.
More from SmarterTravel:
- The Best New Travel Shoes for Men
- 18 Things You Should Always Wear on a Plane
- The 11 Best Travel Shirts for 2019
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.