The Lockly Secure Pro can unlock your door remotely with a keycode, via Alexa, or with your fingerprint. Never juggle your keys again or have to run home to let house guests in.
Lockly Secure Pro Review
How The Lockly Secure Pro Rates
- Usefulness: 10/10. You won’t have to search your luggage for your keys at the end of a long trip anymore; you can open the Lockly Secure Pro using your fingerprint, the app, Alexa, Google Assistant, or the keypad. The keypad is a great feature for when you have guests, as you can issue separate codes and remove access when it’s no longer needed.
- Style: 9/10. You can choose from a deadbolt or latch style, and pick your finish to match your existing door hardware. The keyhole is hidden under a nice, stylish flap and the keypad is blank until you swipe across it, adding to the sleek look.
- Security: 10/10. The lock comes with a Wi-Fi-enabled hub that allows you to monitor your door from anywhere. Included wireless sensors will tell you if the door is opened or closed. Lockly can be programmed to auto-lock after any amount of time that you like (up to five minutes). The keypad uses a patented Pin Genie technology that shuffles the numbers each time you use it, so anyone who is watching won’t be able to guess your code.
- Ease of Installation: 9/10. The Lockly Secure Pro takes about 15 minutes to install, an easy process if you follow the included instruction booklet. No special tools (aside from a screwdriver) are required.
Final Verdict: Secure your home better than keys can with the Lockly Secure Pro.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 9 Travel Gadgets to Help You Sleep Away from Home
- Keep Your Home Safe on Vacation: 10 Essential Tips
- 6 Ways to Feel Like You’re on Vacation at Home
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.