The Malvados Playa flip flops are kinder to your feet than most.
Malvados Playa Flip Flops Review
Price and Where to Buy Malvados Playa Flip Flops: The Malvados flip flops are $25.99 on Malvados’ website.
How the Malvados Playa flip flops Rate:
- Usefulness: 8/10. The Malvados Playa flip flops are great for the beach, pool, or on a boat. Unlike cheaper flip flops that are stiff and flat, these have molded toe pillows, support, and a textured footbed for traction on wet surfaces.
- Value: 7/10. You’ll pay more for the comfort that these flip flops provide.
- Portability: 10/10. The Playas are lightweight and small enough to toss in your beach bag.
- Durability: 9/10. With an anchored toe post and one-piece molded design, the Playas will outlast most other sandals.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The Playas are available in a wide variety of bold and unique colors.
Final Verdict: Want to step up your flip flop game? Try the Malvados Playas.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.