Price and Where to Buy Moji: $29.99 on Amazon.
- Relieves foot pain
- Easy to use
- Can be used while sitting down
- Easy to clean
- Comes with a one-year warranty
- Expensive—currently retails for $29.90
How Moji Rates:
- Usefulness: 8/10. If you have foot pain or Plantar Fasciitis, this is a great tool.
- Value: 5/10. At almost $30, the Moji Foot Massager is pretty pricey.
- Portability: 10/10. The Moji is small and lightweight. It fits easily in your suitcase or carry-on bag.
Final Verdict: If you have foot pain or soreness, especially after walking around all day while touring, the Moji massager is a great tool.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.