Price and Where to Buy Moji: $29.99 on Amazon.
- Relieves foot pain
- Easy to use
- Can be used while sitting down
- Easy to clean
- Comes with a one-year warranty
- Expensive—currently retails for $29.90
How Moji Rates:
- Usefulness: 8/10. If you have foot pain or Plantar Fasciitis, this is a great tool.
- Value: 5/10. At almost $30, the Moji Foot Massager is pretty pricey.
- Portability: 10/10. The Moji is small and lightweight. It fits easily in your suitcase or carry-on bag.
Final Verdict: If you have foot pain or soreness, especially after walking around all day while touring, the Moji massager is a great tool.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.