Neso Beach Tent Review
Price and Where to Buy Neso Beach Tent: Available on Amazon for $89.99.
- Very lightweight (3.9 lbs)
- 50 UPF sun protection
- Water repellent
- Zippered main compartment keeps your stuff secure
- Folds down into included shoulder carrying bag
- East to set up (no stakes required)
On the expensive side for a sun canopy.
How Neso Beach Tent Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Protect your skin from the sun and avoid heatstroke under this shelter.
- Value: 7/10. On the expensive side, but the Neso Tent is well-made.
- Portability: 10/10. Folds down into the included 19.5 inch shoulder carrying bag. Very lightweight—just weigh down the corner anchors with sand, rocks, or anything else that’s around.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. Sun protection is always cool (plus the Neso Tents come in fun colors).
Final Verdict: If you spend a lot of time at the beach or places without shade, the Neso Tent is an great, easy, portable option.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.