[% 14665 | | Celebrity’s %] next ship—the Celebrity Solstice—will not launch until December 2008, but the cruise line is already leaking information about the vessel’s amenities. Today, Celebrity released details of the ship’s new nightlife options.
The Solstice will offer several new bars and lounges, as well as updated versions of Celebrity favorites. Here’s what you’ll find onboard:
- Cellar Masters: This new wine bar will offer wines by the glass and by the bottle, as well as wine-tasting programs throughout the cruise.
- Ensemble Lounge: This cocktail lounge will have a jazz music theme, reflected by the room’s design and furnishings.
- Passport Bar: This nautical-themed bar will be located on the ground floor of the Grand Foyer.
- Quasar: A nightclub with a ’60s and ’70s theme, Quasar will feature cocoon-shaped chairs suspended from the ceiling, leather banquettes shaped like vintage cars, and special lighting and LED screens for nightly light shows.
- Sky Observation Lounge: Guests can take in panoramic views or dance the night away at this top-of-the-ship lounge. The room’s lighting and decor will change to reflect the style of dance showcased in the space each evening.
- The Martini Bar and Crush: The Solstice will feature a Martini Bar similar to the one on the Century. In addition, it will offer Crush, a small room with an ice-filled table where cruisers can taste caviar or vodka.
- Fortunes Casino: This casino will be the largest in the fleet with 16 gaming tables and over 200 slot machines.
- Michael’s Club: Like other ships in the Celebrity fleet, the Solstice will offer a clubby piano bar featuring scotch and cognac tastings.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.