This ultra-packable dress folds down into its own carrying bag, making it easy to have a change of clothes anywhere you go.
Origamei Foldwear Dress Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The Origamei Momo T-Shirt Dress is available on Origamei’s website for $88.
How The Origamei Foldwear Dress Rates:
- Usefulness: 8/10. The Momo dress is a simple, classic T-shirt dress that can easily be dressed up or down depending on your plans for the day. It can be layered with tights and a sweater for colder nights, or paired with sandals for hot days. It’s made from a comfortable polyester/spandex blend material that’s wrinkle-resistant and breathable.
- Durability: 8/10. The stretch fabric is durable and can be machine washed and dried for easy cleaning.
- Portability: 10/10. This dress packs down into its own bag that will easily fit in a beach bag, carry-on, or gym bag for a quick outfit change. Thanks to the resilient fabric, the dress emerges from the pouch wrinkle-free and ready to wear.
- Style: 9/10. Available in a wide range of classic colors, the Momo T-Shirt dress looks very stylish. It also has plenty of pockets.
Final Verdict: Need a dress you can keep in your glove compartment or purse? The Momo T-Shirt Dress is the perfect emergency outfit to keep on-hand.
More from SmarterTravel:
- The 13 Best Travel Dresses with Pockets
- 6 Pieces of Personal Item Luggage That Make Great Day Bags
- 10 Best Foldable Travel Bags and Foldable Luggage
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.