It’s everyone’s dream shoe: one that converts from a high heel to a flat. Pashion Footwear’s Pashionista lets you quickly change from a heel to a flat, without having to carry around a second pair of shoes.
Price and Where to Buy: The Pashionista is available for $165 on Pashion Footwear’s website for pre-order, with the product shipping in November.
How The Pashionista Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Who hasn’t wanted to switch from a high heel to a flat during a commute or at the end of the night? The Pashionista changes between the two styles easily. Simply remove the heel cap when the shoe is in flat form and lock in the heel and Stelo arch support and you’re instantly in heels.
- Durability: 9/10. The shoes are made from a vegan-friendly faux patent leather that holds up well and is easy to clean.
- Portability: 10/10. Unlike a pair of fast flats, you’ll only need to carry around either the (small) heel cap or heels. Plus, the Pashionista is two shoes in one, so it’s perfect for travel.
- Style: 8/10. You would never guess that these are convertible shoes by looking at them, as they look exactly like normal heels or flats.
Final Verdict: Have it both ways with the Pashionista, and never have to choose between flats or heels again.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 9 Ingenious Travel Handbags to Improve Your Next Trip
- 6 Pieces of Personal Item Luggage That Make Great Day Bags
- 10 Best Foldable Travel Bags and Foldable Luggage
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.