The Persifor’s Winpenny dress is perfect for travel, with an eye-catching design, wrinkle-proof fabric, pockets, and easy-to-pack material.
Persifor’s Winpenny Dress Review:
Price and Where to Buy: Persifor’s Winpenny Dress can be found on Persifor’s website for $154.99-$220. (Select prints are currently on sale at the lower price.)
How Persifor’s Winpenny Dress Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The perfect travel dress is hard to find, but Persifor’s Winpenny Dress meets all of my requirements. It’s stylish and will look great in travel photos, plus won’t make me look out of place while sightseeing or out on the town. It’s completely wrinkle-resistant, can be as modest as you like (thanks to a button collar neckline), offers sun protection and breath-ability, and is ultra-lightweight. Plus, it’s machine-washable.
- Value: 7/10. At the full price, this dress is definitely an investment. However, it will definitely perform better and last longer than cheaper “fast-fashion” pieces. It’s also made in the U.S.A, which makes it worth the price.
- Portability: 10/10. I literally stuffed this dress into a ball at the bottom of my bag, and it emerged completely wrinkle-free and ready to wear. The lightweight fabric packs down really small, and can fit in any bag.
- Durability: 10/10. The 90% Polyamide/10% Elasthane fabric can be thrown in the washer and dryer, is flexible, and very durable.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. I’m in love with the unique Botanique in Kiwi print, which is eye-catching and stylish.
Final Verdict: Persifor’s Winpenny dress is definitely worth investing in as part of your staple travel wardrobe.
Caroline Morse is obsessed with travel fashion. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter to see what she wears around the world.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
Peru: 6-Night Lima & Cusco Tour,...
All-Incl. Upstate New York Family Ranch...
Ecuador: 4-Night Quito & Galapagos Cruise...