What Is It: A deluxe bag from Fjallraven that works as both a duffel and backpack.
Why It’s Smart:
• Padded shoulder straps for comfort
• Padded panels prevent contents of the bag from digging into your back
• Handles and shoulder straps can be stowed away in case you check your bag
• Interior mesh pocket keeps belongings in place
• Side pockets offer easy access to essentials
• Comes in a variety of sizes (50, 70, and 100 liters)
• Lightweight (just over 3 lbs)
• Exterior is made from a heavy duty, waterproof fabric
Where to Buy: Available on Amazon.
Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
Colombia: Choose Your Length of Stay...
Indus Travelsvacation $505+
Wisconsin Dells Water Park Resort w/Meals,...
Rome to Istanbul: Luxe, 11-Night Mediterranean...
Oceania Cruisescruise $3999+