What Is It: The Archive shirt from Ministry of Supply—a dress shirt with built-in performance features.
Why It’s Smart:
• Moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry
• Woven two-way stretch lets you bend and move without feeling restricted
• Available in slim cut and regular cuts
• Built-in underarm ventilation prevents sweat
• Thermolaminated collar and cuffs maintain their shape without ironing
• Machine washable and dry-able
• Will never need dry-cleaning or ironing
• Wrinkle and odor-resistant
Where to Buy: Available on Ministry of Supply’s webpage.
(Photo: Ministry of Supply)
Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.