I love a good packing hack, which is why I spend hours weekly scouring Pinterest for time- and space-saving packing tricks. Here are nine viral Pinterest packing hacks using everyday items. All are useful and super easy to do.
P.S. Follow us on Pinterest for more awesome ideas like these.
Pinterest Packing Hacks Using Household Items
- Use a hardsided sunglasses case to organize phone cords and chargers.
- Use an old mint container to keep earbuds untangled.
- Store cotton swabs and bobby pins in an empty pill bottle.
- Use a shower cap to cover dirty shoes.
- Place a cotton pad in compact makeup to prevent cracking.
- Protect your razor blade with a binder clip.
- Use a clothespin for a toothbrush holder to keep your toothbrush off germy counters.
- Store liquids that you only need a small amount of in a contact case.
- Place a dryer sheet in shoes so they don’t stink up the rest of your suitcase.
Can’t get enough packing hacks? Check out 8 (More) Pinterest Packing Hacks Using Household Items.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 3 Genius Packing Hacks for Plastic Wrap
- 16 Packing Hacks That Will Change How You Travel
- 3 Priceless Hacks for Packing Jewelry
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
New Zealand: 13-Night, 5-City Vacation w/Air,...
Down Under Answersvacation $6199+
Wisconsin Dells Water Park Resort w/Meals,...
Rome to Istanbul: Luxe, 11-Night Mediterranean...
Oceania Cruisescruise $3999+