What Is it: The Comfy Commuter Travel and Neck Pillow.
- Offers a full money back guarantee (if purchased through the Comfy Commuter website) if returned within 30 days of delivery
- Flat back doesn’t push your head forward
- Slip resistant fabric on the back helps keep the pillow in place
- Optional chin strap can be used for a snug fit and for additional neck support
- Side pocket for storage
- Made in the USA
- Compacts down into an attached carry bag
- Although there are included straps to help compress the pillow, I still found it bulky to carry on a plane
- I felt that the using the chin strap made me feel like I was being strangled by the pillow, and that without it, my head would fall forward while I slept
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 6/10. If the pillow works for you, it’s definitely useful! If it doesn’t, than it’s just another bulky item to haul around while you travel
- Value: 5/10. The price point is still very high for a travel pillow, even on sale
- Durability: 10/10. The outer cover is made of 85 percent polyester and 15 percent cotton, and the inner cover is 100 percent polyester. The pillow is very durable and will last a while, since it is washable
- Cool Factor: 8/10. This pillow isn’t any dorkier than any other travel pillow.
Final Verdict: This pillow didn’t work for me, but hundreds of happy reviewers on Amazon love it. Since there’s a money-back guarantee, you might as well try it for yourself if you’re in the market for a new travel pillow.
(Photo: Comfy Commuter)
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.