What Is it: Giovanni Cosmetics Flight Attendant First Class Hair and Body (Smooth As Silk) Toiletries Kit, a reusable bag that contains 2 ounces each of. shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and lotion.
- Clear zip-lock bag is reusable and TSA-compliant.
- Easy to just throw a complete shower kit in your bag—no struggling to refill travel size bottles.
- Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner is high-quality and smells great.
- Grapefruit Sky Body Wash and Lotion re-hydrated our skin after a long, drying flight.
- The whole kit was of a much higher quality than most travel size products.
- Products do not contain phtalates, artificial fragrance or dyes, sulfates, or parabens.
- Ingredients are 100 percent vegetarian.
- Products are organic and not tested on animals.
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The toiletries included in the kit were very useful—they kept our hair and skin clean, looking good, and smelling nice while on the road!
- Portability: 10/10. Although we usually use reusable travel sized bottles, filled with our own products, this kit was so easy to pack without hassle. We would use these products again when not traveling as well!
- Value: 10/10. If you buy from Amazon, the kit works out to around $1.50 per bottle, which is a better deal than most travel-sized toiletries you’ll find at the drugstore.
- Durability: 8/10. The bag and bottles held up well, but we probably wouldn’t reuse the reusable bag on its own.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. You’ll smell great and look even better after using this kit while traveling.
Final Verdict: The Giovanni hair and body kit makes packing easier, and the products are very high quality. If you prefer sulfate-free shampoo (which can be hard to find in drugstores and at the airport) definitely throw this kit in your suitcase!
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.