What Is it: The Infinity Pillow, a pillow that takes its design from the Mobius strip.
Price and Where to Buy: $59 on Huzidesign.com.
- The circular pillow can be twisted into a number of different configurations and be used as a pillow, neck cushion, back support, eye mask, neck or foot warmer, scarf, etc.
- Natural bamboo fabric cover feels luxurious
- Comes with a carrying case and strap to compact the pillow for traveling
- Interior padding is made of 3M Thinsulate, which is soft and fluffy
- Entire pillow can be machine washed
- At approximately 13″ x 8″ x 6″, the Infinity Pillow is very bulky for traveling
- The Infinity Pillow doesn’t provide as much support as traditional travel neck pillows
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 8/10. The seemingly infinite (but not really) number of uses for this pillow are very useful—we really liked using it as an eyemask/pillow combo and as a head pillow on a tray table (or desk.)
- Portability: 4/10. Although lightweight (around 1.3 lbs), the pillow is bulky.
- Value: 7/10. $59 is pretty pricey for a travel pillow, but you are getting multiple products in one with the Infinity.
- Cool Factor: 8/10. Depends on how you use it. The traveler comfortably using the Infinity as a back rest? Cool. The couple sharing the Infinity Pillow or using it as a foot warmer in public? Not so cool.
Final Verdict: If you are one of those people that brings your full size pillow with you when you travel, the Infinity Pillow is right up your alley. If you hate traditional travel pillows, but still want neck/back support or a versatile pillow, then the Infinity Pillow is worth it. If you only like inflatable neck pillows when you travel, then skip this one, as it will be too bulky for you.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Photo: Huzi Design)
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
Peru: 6-Night Lima & Cusco Tour,...
All-Incl. Upstate New York Family Ranch...
Ecuador: 4-Night Quito & Galapagos Cruise...