What Is it: Max Mirani Move Mobile Closet, a carry-on suitcase.
- The suitcase unfolds and can be hung (fully packed) in a closet, so you don’t have to spend your vacation unpacking or digging through your bag trying to find what you need.
- Dedicated pockets (with handy graphics indicating what’s inside) for clothing, swimsuits, shoes, accessories, and more.
- Features a garment section with a loop to hang suits or dresses.
- Zip-off toiletry bag that you can take to the bathroom.
- The entire wardrobe system zips-out and converts to a personal item-sized shoulder tote, leaving room inside the suitcase for impulse buys .
- Four 360 degree swivel wheels and a sturdy telescopic handle make the MOVE bag very easy to maneuver.
- Hard-sided shell made from pure Polycarbonate resins.
- Waterproof exterior zipper.
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The MOVE mobile closet is the perfect size for carry-on luggage (21 x 14.5 x 9″.) We love the separate pockets that keep everything mega-organized, plus the ability to hang it up and live out of it without unpacking.
- Portability: 7/10. It’s definitely easy to roll this suitcase around (thanks to the smooth wheels and handle) but it is really heavy.
- Value: 5/10. Since the garment portion of this bag zips out, this is technically two bags in one. However, $379 is really pricey for a carry-on suitcase.
- Durability: 10/10. The price tag is reflected in the quality of the materials of the MOVE mobile closet. Everything from the exterior shell to the zippers to the handle are really well-made and durable. Plus, there’s a lifetime guarantee should anything happen to break down.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. You’ll be the most organized person in your hotel room—any traveling companions will look at you with envy as you have everything you need hung up in a second, while they dig through a messy suitcase trying to find things.
Final Verdict: If luggage weight and price is not a concern for you, the Max Mobile MOVE is a really unique carry-on suitcase that will make traveling a breeze.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Photo: MAX Mirani)
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.