What Is it: The Justin 3,000mAh iPhone Power Case.
Price and Where to Buy: $69.99 at Ross.
- The 3,000mAh case battery can give a full charge to a completely dead iPhone 5 almost twice before needing to be plugged in again
- Case protects your phone (although the screen is still exposed, like in most cases)
- Case has a built-in connector, so you only have to push a button to charge your phone
- Use all buttons and functions of your phone as normal while in the case
- Charges quickly
- Case is easy to open and close
- Micro USB port lets you charge your case and phone at the same time, plus sync your phone
- Hefty size and weight—the case is 16mm thick and weighs 112g
- You’ll need to use the included adapter in order to use your headphones with the case
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 9/10. If your iPhone is always dying during the day, or if you travel and are away from power for long stretches, this case can be your lifeline.
- Portability: 7/10. We love that you don’t need anything extra—just swap this case for your regular one, but it is heavier and bulkier than a normal case.
- Value: 9/10. You can find cheaper cases, but not with this much power. The price is quite reasonable for the 3,000mAh capacity.
- Durability: 10/10. The heft of this case means it can absorb some hits.
- Cool Factor: 8/10. The giant case doesn’t look very cool, but always being connected certainly is!
Final Verdict: If you find yourself frustrated with your dead iPhone battery a lot, this case is a must-have.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Photo: Innovative Technology)
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.