What Is it: The Weekender from Caboodles, a case that holds your cosmetics and toiletries while traveling.
Price and Where to Buy: Around $30, available at Walmart stores. (Not currently available online.)
- You’ll be incredibly organized—The Weekender has over ten pockets of different sizes and shapes to hold everything from your makeup brushes to your shampoo.
- Plastic pouches zip closed (perfect for storing liquids) and can be detached from the Weekender to use separately.
- Shaped like a purse, you can take the Weekender anywhere.
- The Weekender is big for a toiletries case—if you’re not a serious makeup artist, this bag may be a little too large for you to take on the road.
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. If you’re someone who can’t live without your collection of makeup brushes and massive beauty product arsenal, the Weekender will keep everything organized for you at home and on the road.
- Portability: 5/10. The Weekender is big—larger than many purses.
- Value: 7/10. A price point of around $30 is decent for a bag of this size.
- Durability: 8/10. The bag is well-made and the sleek vinyl lining inside is easy to wipe clean.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. The Caboodle has come a long way from the bright neon hard-shells of the ’80s, and it comes in a variety of cool-looking designs.
Final Verdict: Makeup artists and beauty queens would love this bag for travel, those of us who just have massive makeup collections can enjoy this bag better at home—it is perfect for keeping everything organized.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.