What is it: A toiletries bag full of 1 oz. sized products.
Price and Where to Buy: Available on Gilchrist & Soames’ website.
- Comes in a clear, waterproof bag that’s great for airport security
- All products meet the 3-1-1 rule
- Shampoos and shower gels are sulfate-free
- Includes a skincare bar and a cleansing bar
- Paraben and phthalates free
- No artificial colors
- Not tested on animals
One ounce size bottles won’t be enough for longer trips
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 8/10. There’s nothing easier than a pre-packaged toiletries kit that you can just throw in your suitcase and not fuss with refilling bottles
- Value: 9/10. At $12 for seven items (plus a tote bag), this is a great deal
- Portability: 10/10. The waterproof tote will contain any spills that might happen
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The Zero Percent line has eco-friendly cred.
Final Verdict: If you steer clear of freebie hotel shampoos and body washes due to their sulfates, this is a great travel kit for you.
(Photo: Zero Percent)
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.