Public Rec’s Pro Travel Kit has plenty of room for long trips, but enough pockets and dividers to keep everything organized (and protected in case of spills or leaks).
Public Rec Pro Travel Kit Review
Price and Where to Buy: The Pro Travel Kit is available on Public Rec’s website for $64.
How the Public Rec Pro Travel Kit Rates
- Usefulness: 9/10. This toiletry kit is thoughtfully designed, with a hook at the top so you can hang the bag anywhere and avoid wet or dirty hotel bathroom counters. Waterproof zippers contain any spills or leaks, and plenty of pockets help you keep everything organized.
- Size: 8/10. The Pro Travel Kit is 10″ x 7″ x 3.5″ and weighs 0.7 lbs. There are two side zippered pockets, a roomy main compartment with two divided pockets, and a smaller zip pocket at the top.
- Durability: 10/10. Made from a water-resistant, poly twill fabric blend, this toiletry kit is very durable and easy to wipe clean.
Final Verdict: Stay organized no matter how many toiletries you pack with Public Rec’s Pro Travel Kit.
More from SmarterTravel:
- The Ultimate Carry-on Toiletry Kit for Travelers
- The Best Toiletries Bags for Every Trip
- 7 Must-Have Travel Toiletries for Dry Winter Weather
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.