The vacuum-insulated Qottle Bottle keeps drinks hot or cold for up to 24 hours.
Qottle Bottle Review:
Price and Where to Buy: At the time of publication, the 32 oz. Qottle starts at $15.95.
How the Qottle Bottle Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Qottle Bottle keeps drinks steaming hot or ice cold for up to 24 hours, which is great for road trips, hikes, or just long days away from home.
- Value: 10/10. Even at the regular price, this is a good deal for a vacuum-insulated bottle, especially one that’s as large as this one (32 oz.).
- Durability: 10/10. The bottle is stainless steal, and can survive being dropped without getting dented.
- Portability: 8/10. The 32 oz. bottle holds a lot of liquid, but is harder to carry around than a smaller bottle. It’s a trade-off, and the Qottle is available in other sizes.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. The Qottle Bottle comes in a wide range of colors.
Final Verdict: Want to keep your coffee hot or your water cold? The Qottle bottle does both, for an inexpensive price.
More from SmarterTravel:
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.