Here’s the news you missed while I was cruising on Windstar’s Wind Surf.
- Azamara Cruises launched its second ship, the Azamara Quest, on October 22. The ship will begin its inaugural season with exotic Caribbean and Panama Canal cruises. The 694-guest ship features butler service for all guests, two specialty restaurants, and a fine wine cellar. Suite guests can enjoy spa treatments in their staterooms.
- [% 2346822 | | EasyCruise %] began its “Classical Greece” itineraries on October 21. The no-frills line has added a few more choices for guests sailing on these itineraries. It’s offering guided tours to famous ancient Greek sites. Guests can book these tours, as well as meal and housekeeping packages online when they book their cruises. In addition, select sailings will feature lectures by experts on classical Greek subjects, and the ship will offer a library of classical literature.
- When [% 2360581 | | MSC Cruises’ %] new ships debut in 2008 and 2009, they will launch a new V.I.P. suite category complete with butler service. Book one of the 99 MSC Yacht Club suites on the MSC Fantasia, and you’ll have access to reserved areas with a bar, solarium, Jacuzzis, pool, and an observation lounge. Your personal butler will serve only five staterooms and can help you unpack, book spa treatments and dinner reservations, and serve tea and meals in your cabin.
- [% 10816 | | Costa %] will send the Costa Mediterranea to South America for the 2008-2009 cruising season. The ship will focus on Argentina itineraries. For this deployment, the Mediterranea will launch a new spa program in which guests who book specific cabins will receive exclusive spa privileges.
- [% 12025 | | Norwegian %] announced it is adding 32 new sailings to the Bahamas between 2007 and 2009. The Norwegian Gem will sail seven-night Bahamas and Florida itineraries from New York between December 2007 and April 2008 and from December 2008 through April 2009. The Norwegian Jade will also call in the Bahamas in December 2008.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
Peru: 7-Night Lima, Puerto Maldonado &...
Wisconsin Dells Water Park Resort w/Meals,...
Athens to Rome: Luxe, 7-Night Mediterranean...
Regent Seven Seas Cruisescruise $9699+