SCOTTeVEST’S Hoodie Cotton has everything you need for travel—like 21 pockets, a “Do Not Disturb” eye mask, and more.
SCOTTeVEST’S Hoodie Cotton Review:
How SCOTTeVEST’S Hoodie Cotton Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. SCOTTeVEST’s Hoodie Cotton pulls double duty as a carry-on, helping you circumvent baggage fees, or just works for carting all your essentials around town. It has 21 pockets, each designed to fit items like a smartphone, tablet, passport, keys, water bottle, etc.
- Value: 7/10. At the $95 price, this is a good deal for an item by cult travel brand SCOTTeVEST. The similarly suited 10-pocket hoodie retails on Amazon at $60.
- Portability: 10/10. The Hoodie Cotton is basically a bag you can wear. When you’re not wearing it, it can be packed away easily, thanks to its wrinkle-resistant fabric.
- Durability: 10/10. The brushed cotton fabric is super soft but still strong.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. Even when the pockets are stuffed full, SCOTTeVEST’s Hoodie Cotton still looks like a normal sweatshirt.
Final Verdict: SCOTTeVEST’S Hoodie Cotton is a must-have for frequent flyers.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.