Simple Sarongs Review
- Truly one-size-fits-all, with multiple buttonholes sarong for different sizes
- Comes in fun prints
- Thinner than normal beach towels, so that they dry quickly and are lightweight
- Can be worn around the hips, waist, or chest
- Easy to use
- 100 percent cotton
When worn around the waist, the sarong may hang too low for shorter people
How Simple Sarongs Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. It’s like wrapping a towel around yourself, but will actually look good and stay in place
- Value: 8/10. It’s not a bad deal, since you’re getting a towel and a cover-up for the same price
- Portability: 10/10. You’ll lighten your load by only carrying one product instead of a separate towel and cover-up
- Cool Factor: 9/10. The prints and bright colors in the Simple Sarong collection are pretty cool
Final Verdict: If you hate carrying a bunch of stuff to the beach or pool, invest in a Simple Sarong to downsize (and still look good).
(Photo: Simple Sarong)
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.