The Skida Stella Alpine Neckwarmer offers style and extreme warmth on and off the slopes, for a reasonable price. Grab it in a variety of colors and patterns.
Skida Stella Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The Skida Stella Alpine Neckwarmer is available starting at $24 on Amazon.
How the Skida Stella Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. This neckwarmer has a poly-blend outer that wicks away moisture, and is lined with an insulated Polartec micro-fleece fabric that will keep your neck and face warm even on the coldest days.
- Value: 9/10. The price is great for such a high-performing neckwarmer, especially one that is made in the U.S. (in Vermont).
- Portability: 10/10. The Skida Stella can easily fit in your pocket or ski bag.
- Durability: 10/10. The Polartec fabric is cozy but strong, and will last you through many winters.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. I love all of the different prints and colors the Skida Alpine neckwarmers come in—they are probably the most stylish ones on the market!
Final Verdict: The Skida Stella neckwarmer is a must-have for stylish skiers or snowboarders.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 7 Spring Travel Shoes That Can Handle Any Type of Weather
- Lightest Winter Shoes and Boots
- Lightweight Shoes Perfect for Packing
Caroline Morse is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter to see what she wears around the world.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
Colombia: Choose Your Length of Stay...
Indus Travelsvacation $505+
Wisconsin Dells Water Park Resort w/Meals,...
Rome to Istanbul: Luxe, 11-Night Mediterranean...
Oceania Cruisescruise $3999+