Toad&Co’s Aerium Bomber Jacket is a soft, warm, and attractive mid-weight travel jacket that’s ideal for spring and fall trips (and all year long in milder climates).
How It Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. This jacket is lightweight but warm. It has deep pockets, each of which has a hidden zippered pocket. And it’s machine washable and air dries quickly.
- Value: 9/10. At $229, it’s an investment, but the ROI looks good—it’s not only a great travel jacket but a good everyday outerwear option as well.
- Portability: 8/10. It’s lightweight and packs into its own compact interior pocket, which is a small travel miracle. The only caution is that, if left packed in the pocket for too long, it comes out looking wrinkled.
- Durability: 10/10. This jacket has strong seams, a sturdy zipper (and nice leather zipper pull) and seems built for the long haul.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. This is performance gear in disguise—a flattering bomber jacket silhouette made from a stretchy, strong, breathable nylon. And all three colors (blue, black, and tan) feature contrast lining for an extra pop.
Final Verdict: The Aerium Bomber Jacket is an instant classic for any traveling woman’s wardrobe.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.