Toad & Co’s Intermezzo Dress is a medium-weight dress with pockets that can be easily layered or worn on its own.
Price and Where to Buy: The Toad & Co Intermezzo Dress is available for $99.99 on Toad&Co.com.
How It Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. This dress is a great find for transitional season travel. It’s comfortable, warm, and wicking. It has great pockets that look good and are in just the right place for cold hands. There’s even a hidden zip pocket for small items. And it has a UPF rating of 40 for good sun protection.
- Value: 9/10. For a well-made dress with a classic style that will last you for years, $99 is a good value.
- Portability: 10/10. It’s a knit poly blend, so it doesn’t wrinkle easily, making it a perfect travel item.
- Durability: 10/10. We appreciate the durability and longevity of Toad & Co clothing overall, and this dress has held up well in travel tests. It’s stretchy and strong, and allows you to bend, crouch, and stretch comfortably.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. The photos don’t do this dress justice; it’s both flattering and comfortable. The dress looks like it’s going to read as athleiesurewear, but with boots and leggings can be a bit retro—the mock turtleneck neckline can deliver a Judy-Jetson vibe.
Final Verdict: Flattering, utilitarian, and comfortable—the Toad & Co Intermezzo Dress is a win for fall travel.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.