If you think luxury-cruise passengers don’t have a sense of adventure, then you’re out of touch with Crystal’s guests. The cruise line just released the results of a recent survey that rated the best Crystal Adventures shore excursions in the Caribbean. The findings prove that adventurous souls will be right at home on a Crystal cruise—its guests’ favorite trips are not for the faint of heart.
Here are the top 10 Caribbean excursions:
1. Witness a shark feeding from 30 feet beneath the surface in St. Maarten
2. Parasail in Key West
3. Learn to scuba dive in Grand Turk
4. Kayak, snorkel, and swim with dolphins in Key West
5. Captain a 12-foot aqua boat for snorkeling and swimming in Grand Turk
6. Light tackle fish in the waters of Key West
7. Race an America’s Cup yacht in St. Maarten
8. Interact with dolphins from a submerged platform in Tortola
9. Swim with stingrays and snorkel a private reef in Grand Turk
10. Walk the ocean floor during a helmet dive in Aruba
If you like your luxury with a twist of adventure, you should know that the Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony will return to the Caribbean and Panama Canal this fall. November and December sailings range from seven to 14 days, so cruisers can easily find an itinerary that fits their schedules.
For more information or to book a cruise, visit Crystal’s website or call 888-722-0021 to speak with a Crystal-recommended travel agent.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.