Travelrest’s All-in-One Ultimate Travel Pillow might draw some stares on the plane, but you won’t care, because you’ll be asleep. The Premium pillow is an upgrade from the older model—this version comes with memory foam inserts and a plush cover.
Travelrest All-in-One Premium Travel Pillow Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The premium pillow is available on Amazon for $34.95.
How Travelrest’s All-in-One Premium Travel Pillow Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Travelrest pillow inflates easily with just a few breaths. It can be used a couple of different ways: with the fabric loop around your body like a messenger bag, around the wings of your airplane seatback, or around a car seat’s headrest. All of the ways keep the pillow firmly secured in place, and prevent your head from falling while you sleep.
- Value: 8/10. The added memory foam inserts and incredibly soft fabric cover make this pillow worth the price.
- Durability: 10/10. The pillow’s cover is removable and can be machine-washed. The pillow itself is very durable.
Portability: 10/10. I’m amazed at how flat this pillow folds down, even with the memory foam insert inside. It’s lightweight and won’t take up much space at all in your bag.
- Cool Factor: 7/10. The Travelrest All-in-One Premium may garner more looks than a standard travel pillow, but it’s much more comfortable.
Final Verdict: Try the Travelrest All-in-One Premium Travel Pillow on your next long-haul flight.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Editors’ Choice Awards: The Best New Travel Pillows of 2018
- 8 Neck Pillows That Won’t Embarrass You on the Plane
- 10 Controversial Travel Gadgets (That May Actually Improve Your Trip)
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline to see what she wears around the world.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.