Enter the Pernod Ricard “Chivas Spring Mexico” sweepstakes by June 30, 2016, for a chance to win the grand prize: a four-day trip for four to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, including air, transfers, and $500 spending money. (As is very rarely the case with travel sweepstakes, winner may elect to receive a check for $5,000 in lieu of the trip.)
To enter, provide the requested information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page, and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person per day.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $5,000.
Somebody has to win, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 10 Places NOT to Go this Summer
- Is Airbnb Killing the Hotel Business?
- Get 1,000 United Miles, Quickly
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.