Enter the Babich Wines “Trip to New Zealand” sweepstakes by August 31, 2016, for a chance to win the grand prize: a seven-night trip for two to New Zealand, including air to and within New Zealand; hotels in Auckland, Marlborough, and Queenstown; choice of activities; and a NZD$1,000 gift card.
To enter, provide the requested information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page, and either a short description of a family summer trip or a photo of same, and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
NOTE: Winner is picked at random, so the quality of entrants’ story or photo submissions isn’t a factor.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $6,800.
Somebody has to win, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Save 25% on United Award Flights to Europe
- JetBlue’s Latest Play for Virgin America Flyers: Matched Points
- Alaska Air Might Keep Virgin America Brand, Operations. Really?
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.